× Welcome to the For Sale forum!

A forum to sell all your boatie bits. This forum is publicly visible.

CLC Skerry for sale

1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #1 by Paul Thearle
CLC Skerry for sale was created by Paul Thearle
Chesapeake Light Craft - Skerry for sale.

Built by me in March 2019, at the "Fyne boats" premises in the Lake District, under supervision from the owner and staff, (I have been a professional boatbuilder in the past).
The Skerry is 15 ft long and is epoxy-ply construction, itis light (40 kg for the hull) and is car toppable. It has a standing lug rig and new sail.
The Skerry is a great rowing boat, very slippery through thewater due to its low weight and hull shape. Sailing takes a bit more getting used to and I must admit probablysomeone younger!
It is a double ender and employs a Scandinavian method of steering that allows more access to the stern. There are 2 watertight compartments with access, one in thebow and one in the stern.Included:·       
I set of 8 ft oars ·       
2 sets of rowlocks·       
Everything for Sailing·       
Buoyancy bags ·        
Bailer·        
I have a 2.5 kg anchor and line - not used.·       
 Homemade cover - fit for purpose.·        
Launching trolley - again fit for purpose.
£3000  Contact Paul at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.