Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the For Sale forum!

A forum to sell all your boatie bits. This forum is publicly visible.
  • Page:

TOPIC: WANTED - Dart 18

WANTED - Dart 18 5 months 1 week ago #1

• Nick Jones
  • Nick Jones's Avatar Topic Author
Looking to by a SYC Dart 18 (boat park currently full for cats, so need to take on an existing club boat and berth).

Ideally one already in decent condition, i.e. sails, skegs, trampoline, rudders etc. Sails and tramp most important as more cost effective to refurb boat than buy new bits!

Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WANTED - Dart 18 5 months 1 week ago #2

Please ring 01639 767684 to discuss possible Dart 18 for sale.

WANTED - Dart 18 5 months 1 week ago #3

• Nick Jones

Vance Broad wrote: Please ring 01639 767684 to discuss possible Dart 18 for sale.

Thanks for your message Vance. Can I just double check the boat you may have for sail is already kept a Starcross?

WANTED - Dart 18 5 months 6 days ago #4

It is Dart 5958 that Ben Cutler Sharp sold to me in May 2017 and yes, it is at Starcross Yacht Club. It has replacement rudders as the original rudders were damaged.

WANTED - Dart 18 4 months 2 weeks ago #5

• Nick Jones
HI Vance,

Thanks for getting in touch Vance, just to let you know we’ve decided not to buy a Dart at the moment. Accidentally spent all our money on a campervan!

NIck

WANTED - Dart 18 4 months 2 weeks ago #6

No worries Nick. I'm not so sure that I want to sell her anyway except that I can only get to Exeter one week in four and I don't get much chance to use her.
P.S. If anyone has got a good condition Dart 18' trampoline for sale then please ring my mobile 07807 827146 or text me. Vance

• Page: