Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the For Sale forum!

A forum to sell all your boatie bits. This forum is publicly visible.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hunter Horizon 21 For Sale

Hunter Horizon 21 For Sale 6 months 3 days ago #1

• Paul Kelley
  • Paul Kelley's Avatar Topic Author
Hunter Horizon 21 now for sale £6500 with mooring . Mooring recently serviced with all new shackles and swivel . New everything . 2015 4stroke 4hp Mercury outboard - as new with very low miles . Standing and running rigging all new in 2017 and 2018 . Inner hull lining all replaced 2018 . New jib tracks and cars . Full inventory of sails plus new unused mainsail . Rudder epoxy sheathed by Kevin Driver for added strength and water resilience . Hull epoxied from new 1996 . All original documents and receipts for recent purchases available to view . Windfall comes complete with road trailer ( new tyres 10/2018 ) in serviceable and roadworthy condition . Pictures of boat available .

Windfall is lovely pretty and fantastic pocket cruiser/ day sailer and weekender and she sails superbably .

Only selling as now have Merlin Rocket to spend my monthly allowance on and can't afford to run and maintain both and so VERY reluctantly up for sale .

For more info contact Paul Kelley on 01626890496 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paul Kelley.

Hunter Horizon 21 For Sale 2 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Paul Kelley
Hunter Horizon 21 still for sale . Please refer to origional post for details . Windfall be wintered ashore from the 29th of September in central Exeter for viewings .

Now on with "Boatshed Torquay" so more info and pics available on their website . Sensible offers considered on asking price if interested .

Hunter Horizon 21 For Sale 2 months 3 weeks ago #3

Hi Paul,
I could be interested and will call you later. I am down at the club on Saturday for first aid.
Mark

Hunter Horizon 21 For Sale 2 months 2 weeks ago #4

• Paul Kelley
Hi Mark, I have been off line this week as my Modem packed up . Windfall comes out of the water on Saturday morning . Please do give me a call should you wish to discuss further and to arrange to view her . My mobile is 07837129087 .

Paul .

Hunter Horizon 21 For Sale - New Price 1 month 2 weeks ago #5

• Paul Kelley
Windfall is still for sale at a new price of £6800 with mooring, which is a great value package . Please refer to previous text and attached pictures for information - more pictures on request .

Windfall is a lovely pocket cruiser and day sailor and sails and handles superbly, with a real turn of speed . She is also remarkably stable and sturdy when on board . She only bottoms on her mooring at low Spring tides, otherwise she remains afloat at all times .

Contact me for further details and to arrange a viewing . She is now ashore on her trailer .

Paul Kelley .

01626 890496

Hunter Horizon 21 For Sale £6500 1 month 2 weeks ago #6

• Paul Kelley
Now priced at £6500 with mooring, road trailer ( new tyres 10/2018 ) and much much more .

• Page: