Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the For Sale forum!

A forum to sell all your boatie bits. This forum is publicly visible.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mooring PC109 for sale

Mooring PC109 for sale 1 week 2 days ago #1

As of next weekend, mooring PC109 will be available for sale. It's a deepwater mooring, in pole position very close to the end of the slipway.

The mooring was completely rebuilt with new tackle in the spring of 2017 - all the way from top of the sinker upwards, including the buoy and pickup. New 18mm riser chain fitted spring 2018. Invoices for this work available for inspection if required.

Depth: when I was last on board at the mooring, 30th September, we were in 4.4m of water at 1.15pm. I make this approximately half tide between the 3.6m high (10.28), and the 0.7m low (16.22) that day, giving a height of tide approx 2.2m and therefore a charted depth of approx 2.2m. Please make your own investigations with a leadline or otherwise if unsure!

Asking £700. Reduced to £600 if sale completed before 1st March 2019

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mooring PC109 for sale 1 week 16 hours ago #2

Hi Doug

I may be interested in PC109 - perhaps you could get in touch (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or let me have your contact details and I’ll get in touch with you. Thanks, Trevor

Mooring PC109 for sale 3 days 7 hours ago #3

Mooring now sold

• Page: