Welcome to the General Topics forum!

A forum for all for all general topics. This forum is publicly visible.

2018 Programme

More
6 years 4 months ago#1654by Mark Elkington
2018 Programme was created by Mark Elkington
A lot of people have been hard at work producing the club programme for next year - thanks all. I have just published the programme complete with duty information on the website. A PDF version of the programme in a format similar to old "race card" will be emailled out to all members shortly.

Important - we will NOT be keeping the duty information up to date on the SYC programme page, so if duties are swapped this will not be shown. Duty swaps should now be managed with Dutyman which will be released on the website by Steve Peat sometime in the new year - and this will be the definitive record of who is doing each duty.

If you have any questions about the programme I am definitely NOT the person to ask - I'm just doing the bit twiddling.

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago#1656by Jonathan Gosling
Replied by Jonathan Gosling on topic 2018 Programme
Thanks Mark and all for setting this up and Vic for emailing the PDF. It seems that Dutyman will require new passwords - and as it is unlikely that I will be able to remember those any more than the old one, please allow me to use the d fashioned way of swapping duties. I am scheduled for OOD on 18thFeb - but will be out of the country from 24 th Jan to 8th March. So if anyone can swap please let me know 07771863161. Jonathan Gosling
Thanks, Jonathan Gosling

More
5 years 11 months ago#1942by mikea49
Replied by mikea49 on topic 2018 Programme
Hi Mark, did the PDF go out? Cant find seem to print it all out as per old race card.

Thanks

Mike Arstall

More
5 years 11 months ago#1959by Mark Elkington
Replied by Mark Elkington on topic 2018 Programme
Hi Mike
I thought it went out as an attachment to a member's email - but I can't be sure. Anyway I have attached the pdf for the current programme here. The early part of the programme for 2019 is also included, but these events have not had duties allocated yet.

regards

Mark
Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago#1965by Vyv Game
Replied by Vyv Game on topic 2018 Programme
It did go out to everyone!