Welcome to the General Topics forum!

A forum for all for all general topics. This forum is publicly visible.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 14th Jul 10:00 Working Party Day Sailors / Kayaks none 08:28 [4.0m]

14th Jul 10:00 Working Party Day Sailors / Kayaks none 08:28 [4.0m] 4 days 11 hours ago #1

• Graham Buxton-Smith
  • Graham Buxton-Smith's Avatar Topic Author
Just a gentle reminder to the DAY SAILORS / KAYAKS section before you sit down to maybe watch the Match Saturday pm or sail, I would appreciate 2 hours of your time to help tidy up the exterior of the Club between 10 - 12 hrs. There are various jobs like cleaning / clearing the slipways, rubbish and any long grass that Bill King can't do without help moving boats. The Boson store also needs a clearout, so we can find all the tent bits for Starstock and remove any unnecessary junk .

Regards Graham Buxton-Smith Rear Commodore ( Outside )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14th Jul 10:00 Working Party Day Sailors / Kayaks none 08:28 [4.0m] 3 days 12 hours ago #2

Hi Graham
Yes put me down for a bit of tidying up

Mark

14th Jul 10:00 Working Party Day Sailors / Kayaks none 08:28 [4.0m] 3 days 11 hours ago #3

Sorry this one day I cannot manage as fully committed elsewhere.

Paul

14th Jul 10:00 Working Party Day Sailors / Kayaks none 08:28 [4.0m] 1 day 16 hours ago #4

Put me down for a Doughnut.. Figs

14th Jul 10:00 Working Party Day Sailors / Kayaks none 08:28 [4.0m] 1 day 15 hours ago #5

+ 1 for a doughnut please

14th Jul 10:00 Working Party Day Sailors / Kayaks none 08:28 [4.0m] 10 hours 55 minutes ago #6

Our thanks to Elaine Beer for her gallery of photos of work in progress yesterday, not forgetting the tea-breaks of course.

Richard

Last Edit: by Richard Fryer.
  • Page: