Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All the latest training courses at SYC. See the Training Pages for more information about training at SYC. This forum is publicly visible.
Registered website members may reply to the Training Officer's posts. Readers without an account should e-mail the SYC Training Officer instead.
  • Page:

TOPIC: RYA Navigation Theory Courses - Learn at your own pace

RYA Navigation Theory Courses - Learn at your own pace 6 months 1 week ago #1

• Tony Kearsey
  • Tony Kearsey's Avatar Topic Author
SYC is now offering SYC members access to study the full RYA Day Skipper or RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore navigation theory course online at a substantially discounted price. Learn at your own pace with RYA Yachtmaster Instructor support. You have 12 months to complete your course. All course materials and assessments included. Book now. See the SYC Training Calendar for details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RYA Navigation Theory Courses - Learn at your own pace 5 months 2 weeks ago #2

• Tony Kearsey
Collecting names for a new order from our supplier now. Please contact me immediately if you want to do an online navigation course.

Last edit: by Tony Kearsey.

RYA Navigation Theory Courses - Learn at your own pace 3 months 4 weeks ago #3

• Tony Kearsey
Last opportunity to book your online course. Please contact the SYC Training Officer immediately as the order will be submitted in the next few days. You can chose either the RYA Day Skipper theory course for just £225 (normally £295) or RYA Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore theory course for just £245 (normally £315). You have up to 12 months to complete the course (extendable) with Yachmaster Instructor support as needed. Free re-sits if needed.

Last edit: by Tony Kearsey.

RYA Navigation Theory Courses - Learn at your own pace 3 months 2 weeks ago #4

• Tony Kearsey
This order now closed. Please let me know if you're interested in either course. If there's enough interest another order will be placed or names added to a waiting list for the autumn.

• Page: