Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the General Topics forum!

A forum for all for all general topics. This forum is publicly visible.

TOPIC: Volunteers Needed

Volunteers Needed 2 weeks 2 days ago #1

Dear All, with a very successful RS open just behind us, we now have our annual Topper open coming up on the 15th of this month . As Race Officer for the event, I would be very grateful of some additional help on the committee boat please, particularly with recording finishing positions . The first race is not scheduled to start before 13.25 and so there is no need to sacrifice your Sunday lie in and breakfast in bed .

Brett Gregson as the Topper fleet coordinator and myself would be extremely grateful for your help and support . Please contact Brett or myself on 01626 890496 or email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Paul Kelley .
The administrator has disabled public write access.